Payment gateways - 2Checkout (add-on)
To use 2Checkout payment with Pinpoint Booking System, you need to use an add-on, which you can get here.
The add-on is compatible with Pinpoint Booking System PRO (minimum version 2.4.5) and Pinpoint Booking System FREE (minimum version 2.4.5).
After you download the zip file dopbsp-twocheckout.zip from https://pinpoint.world/user/licences you can use it for automatic installation or you can unpack dopbsp-twocheckout.zip to use it for manual installation.Automatic installation
Add the 2Checkout Payment add-on using the built-in plugin installer:
- Step 1 - In WordPress administration area, go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Step 2 - Click Upload Plugin on top of the page.
- Step 3 - Click Choose File and select dopbsp-twocheckout.zip from your computer, the one from the zip file you downloaded from https://pinpoint.world/user/licences
- Step 4 - Click Install Now to install 2Checkout Payment add-on.
- Step 5 - After installation is complete, click Activate Plugin to activate Pinpoint Booking System add-on: 2Checkout Payment.
Manual installation requires FTP familiarity.
- Step 1 - Connect with your FTP program to your web server.
- Step 2 - Go where your WordPress files are, to wp-content/plugins folder.
- Step 3 - Upload the folder dopbsp-twocheckout from the zip file you downloaded from https://pinpoint.world/user/licences
- Step 4 - Go to Plugins screen, in WordPress administration area, and find the newly uploaded Pinpoint Booking System add-on: 2Checkout Payment in the list.
- Step 5 - Click Activate to activate it.
- After you install and activate the 2Checkout add-on, you need to go to Settings -> Licences and activate the licence in order to receive automatic updates. You can find your licence key here: https://pinpoint.world/user/licences.
- Activation is not required for the item to work.
Once the add-on is activated, it will create all the elements needed to integrate the payment gateway in the booking system.
To configure 2Checkout Payment go to Calendar payment gateways in WordPress admin -> Pinpoint Booking System -> Calendars -> Select calendar -> Click on payment gateways icon -> Expand the 2Checkout payment option to view the settings.
To get 2Checkout API keys, log in to your 2Checkout account and go to API Keys in your Account Settings.
To get 2Checkout seller ID, log in to your 2Checkout account and go to Seller ID in your Account Settings.
Calendar payment gateways settings
Enable 2Checkout payment
Default value: Disabled. Allow users to pay with 2Checkout. The period is instantly booked.
2Checkout private key
Enter 2Checkout API private key.
2Checkout publishable key
Enter 2Checkout API publishable key.
Enter 2Checkout username.
Enter 2Checkout password.
2Checkout seller ID
Enter 2Checkout seller ID.
2Checkout outward payment
Default value: Disabled. Enable 2Checkout outward payment.
Enable 2Checkout sandbox
Default value: Disabled. Enable 2Checkout sandbox.
2Checkout sandbox secret key
Enter 2Checkout API secret key for sandbox.
2Checkout sandbox publishable key
Enter 2Checkout API publishable key for sandbox.
2Checkout sandbox username
Enter 2Checkout sandbox username.
2Checkout sandbox password
Enter 2Checkout sandbox password.
2Checkout sandbox seller ID
Enter 2Checkout sandbox seller ID.
Default value: Disabled. Users that paid with ICEPAY will be refunded automatically if a reservation is canceled.
Default value: 100. Enter the refund value from reservation total price.
Default value: Percent. Select refund value type. It can be a fixed value or a percent from reservation price.
Redirect after payment
Enter the URL where to redirect after the payment has been completed. Leave it blank to redirect back to the calendar.
If you want to be notified when a payment is done using 2Checkout Payment, you can configure this in Calendar notifications in WordPress admin -> Booking System PRO -> Calendars -> Select calendar -> Click on notifications icon.
You can edit notification messages in Email templates section.
2Checkout - Notify admin
Enable to send an email notification to admin on book request paied with 2Checkout.
2Checkout - Notify user
Enable to send an email notification to user on book request paied with 2Checkout.
The payment add-on is updated periodically, with new features and fixes for bugs.
- 2Checkout library has been updated.
- Front end translation bug has been repaired.
- Licence activation bug has been repaired.
- Front end translation bug has been repaired.
- The licence activation bug has been repaired.
- Compatibility added for Pinpoint Booking System PRO 2.3.0 and Pinpoint Booking System FREE 2.3.0
- Outward payment has been added.
- "dopbsp-2checkout" folder has been renamed to "dopbsp-twocheckout" to repair conflicts with others payment systems.
- Inline payment bug has been repaired.
- Update functionality has been repaired.
- Compatibility added for Pinpoint Booking System PRO 2.1.1 and Pinpoint Booking System FREE 2.1.1
- Initial release of Pinpoint Booking System WordPress Plugin add-on: 2Checkout Payment.