Payment gateways - Authorize.Net (add-on)
To use Authorize.Net payment with Pinpoint Booking System, you need to use an add-on, which you can get here.
The add-on is compatible with Pinpoint Booking System PRO (minimum version 2.4.5) and Pinpoint Booking System FREE (minimum version 2.4.5).
You can find more information about your API key and login ID here: https://support.authorize.net/s/article/How-do-I-obtain-my-API-Login-ID-and-Transaction-Key
After you download the zip file dopbsp-authorizenet.zip from https://pinpoint.world/de/nutzer/lizenzen you can use it for automatic installation or you can unpack dopbsp-authorizenet.zip to use it for manual installation.Automatic installation
Add the Authorize.Net Payment add-on using the built-in plugin installer:
- Step 1 - In WordPress administration area, go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Step 2 - Click Upload Plugin on top of the page.
- Step 3 - Click Choose File and select dopbsp-authorizenet.zip from your computer, the one from the zip file you downloaded from https://pinpoint.world/de/nutzer/lizenzen
- Step 4 - Click Install Now to install Authorize.Net Payment add-on.
- Step 5 - After installation is complete, click Activate Plugin to activate Pinpoint Booking System add-on: Authorize.Net Payment.
Manual installation requires FTP familiarity.
- Step 1 - Connect with your FTP program to your web server.
- Step 2 - Go where your WordPress files are, to wp-content/plugins folder.
- Step 3 - Upload the folder dopbsp-authorizenet from the zip file you downloaded from https://pinpoint.world/de/nutzer/lizenzen
- Step 4 - Go to Plugins screen, in WordPress administration area, and find the newly uploaded Pinpoint Booking System add-on: Authorize.Net Payment in the list.
- Step 5 - Click Activate to activate it.
- After you install and activate the Authorize.Net add-on, you need to go to Settings -> Licences and activate the licence in order to receive automatic updates. You can find your licence key here: https://pinpoint.world/de/nutzer/lizenzen.
- Activation is not required for the item to work.
Once the add-on is activated, it will create all the elements needed to integrate the payment gateway in the booking system.
To configure Authorize.Net Payment go to Calendar payment gateways in WordPress admin -> Pinpoint Booking System -> Calendars -> Select calendar -> Click on payment gateways icon -> Expand the Authorize.Net payment option to view the settings.
Calendar payment gateways settings
Enable Authorize.Net payment
Default value: Disabled. Allow users to pay with Authorize.Net. The period is instantly booked.
Authorize.Net API login ID
Enter Authorize.Net API login ID.
Authorize.Net transaction key
Enter Authorize.Net API transaction key.
Enable Authorize.Net sandbox
Default value: Disabled. Enable to use Authorize.Net sandbox features.
Authorize.Net API sandbox login ID
Enter Authorize.Net API sandbox login ID.
Authorize.Net API sandbox transaction key
Enter Authorize.Net API sandbox transaction key.
Default value: Disabled. Users that paid with ICEPAY will be refunded automatically if a reservation is canceled.
Default value: 100. Enter the refund value from reservation total price.
Default value: Percent. Select refund value type. It can be a fixed value or a percent from reservation price.
Redirect after payment
Enter the URL where to redirect after the payment has been completed. Leave it blank to redirect back to the calendar.
If you want to be notified when a payment is done using Authorize.Net Payment, you can configure this in Calendar notifications in WordPress admin -> Booking System PRO -> Calendars -> Select calendar -> Click on notifications icon.
You can edit notification messages in Email templates section.
Authorize.Net - Notify admin
Enable to send an email notification to admin on book request payed with Authorize.Net.
Authorize.Net - Notify user
Enable to send an email notification to user on book request payed with Authorize.Net.
The payment add-on is updated periodically, with new features and fixes for bugs.